Fellowship & Friendship

Fellowship & Friendship
God's Love Comes Straight To The Heart

Friday, February 17, 2012

What Would You Pay?

You shall surround me with songs of deliverance Psalm 32:7

While out in Vegas years ago I passed a marque that announced Bette Midler was in concert. Upon further investigation I discoved her tickets were selling for $ 300.00. That was too rich for my blood so I didn't go.

But I must ask this question? What would you pay to hear the Master sing songs of deliverance to you? What would you give to hear songs of encouraging words?

The good news is it is free. The rich sounds of His beautiful words await you everyday. They can fill your house and your heart with sounds of abundant blessings.

Open up His word and turn your heart towards Christ. It is free and you will hear a concert that will change your life. Come water your soul with resonating notes sung by the King of glories. Come sing with me.

Come sing with me.
It is your choice.
Open up the Bible
And let's hear His voice.

Come sing with me.
Declare Him the King.
Sing Oh child of God,
Come now let's sing.

Sing songs of deliverance
And songs of great love.
Just lift up your voice Christian
To God up above.
Brad McGill
All Rights Reserved

No comments:


Movie Faith Tracks Make Your E-mail a faith tool

button-interview.jpg
button-thelovedlose.jpg button-riches04.jpg cots234x60.gif

Use E-Cards to reach out to others