Fellowship & Friendship

Fellowship & Friendship
God's Love Comes Straight To The Heart

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Come Ride With Me

To Him be glory both now and forever 2 Peter 3:18

One of the first things I do before I step out of bed is I travel. My road companion is Jesus. We take long trips down lonely roads together.I picture Him sitting at my side as I pour out my heart to Him.

I thank Him for another day as we pass by the glorious beauty only God could create. I praise Him for His majesty as I gather His wisdom for the day. It is now that I tell Him I am sustained by His grace and strengthened by His love.

His incomparable great power is what I want to tap into for the day. This same power that raised Jesus from the dead is available for us. Ask for it now. There shall be no reason for poverty with resources such as this.

To Him be glory now. Today, moment by moment and breath to breath. Let not one day go by that you don't praise Him in your heart. Now is the time to self examine before God any limitations of your joy. Give God permission to sift your soul on this matter. His redeeming love is waiting to hear you whisper these thoughts to Him. Do it now.

Father,
How many days did pass me by
And not once did I praise your name?
Not once did I lift my eyes to heaven
So thankful for the day You came.

Oh Lord, my Lord
Your redeeming love
Has filled my heart right now.
I have praise forever on my lips
As I bend my knee and bow.
Brad McGill
All Rights Reserved

No comments:


Movie Faith Tracks Make Your E-mail a faith tool

button-interview.jpg
button-thelovedlose.jpg button-riches04.jpg cots234x60.gif

Use E-Cards to reach out to others