Fellowship & Friendship

Fellowship & Friendship
God's Love Comes Straight To The Heart

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Nobody Knew

I will be with you always Matthew 28:20

Yesterday I walked into a computer store to ask them to retrieve info off my computer that had crashed. Four people were standing at the front door when I walked in. So I said, " Soo your're having a party and you didn't invite me?" And then I proceeded, " Let me be the entertainment." And I sang them a song I had written. But nobody knew.

Nobody knew I had just gotten off the phone with my brother who is battling cancer and has been told he has 6 months to live. Nobody knew I had just left the hospital after my other brother had one foot of his intestine removed as he also has cancer. Nobody knew the day prior I had watched as my 19 year old son admitted himself into treament for alcohol abuse. Nobody knew I am unemployed and searching for a job.

When tough times and rough roads are all we may know there is hope. With You is the fountain of life. Psalm 36:9. I choose to drink from that fountain every day as I watch my hope spring eternal.

Our joy can rise above any earthly circumstances. We already walk the golden roads and rise above any circumstances down below.

This effervescent attitude defeats the enemy. Gods presence does not fade in and out like Casper the friendly ghost. He will walk with us always. The same bright light always shines behind the darkest clouds. God will supply everything we need to be more than conquors. Claim it. Live it today.

My Father in heaven
Has prepared a place for me.
My Father has a room
And that's where I will be.

I'm more than a conquor.
My enemies destroyed.
Why should I worry.
Why should I be annoyed.
Brad McGill
All Rights Reserved

No comments:


Movie Faith Tracks Make Your E-mail a faith tool

button-interview.jpg
button-thelovedlose.jpg button-riches04.jpg cots234x60.gif

Use E-Cards to reach out to others