Fellowship & Friendship

Fellowship & Friendship
God's Love Comes Straight To The Heart

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Are Your Lips Parched?

I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessings. Ezekiel 34:26

One of my fondest memories of being with my five year old grandson was taking him to a Target store for the first time. Hand in hand we dashed to the toy department as he touched every last one of them. From Tonka toys to bouncing balls we dove into every option. Our laughter bounced off the walls as we both sat on the floor playing with them all.

Of all the toys we played with we settled on a very simple gift that brought back many warm memories. Now, every time I hear his Jack-in-the box leap out I remember that day with gladness and cherish the blessings.

Our Father has given us a delicate promise.Are your lips parched today? Our Father knows when to send us blessings. He wants to shower us with them. He knows the season of our hearts. He knows when to touch our soul with His loving kindness. His amazing grace never ends.

So I ask you what season are you in? Is the path to your burdens narrow? Or is it wide and heavy? Is your heart heavy from a loss, a business failure, a house gone bad? Hold out both hands to Christ as he comes with not a single drop but showers. Stick out your tongue like a child catching a snowflake.In truth, there shall be so much grace that you can't lap it all up.

Christian I beseech you to persevere through your trials so you can sing songs in the desert.Lift up your eyes Christian. Put on your party hat and your dancing shoes. Put out both hands and be ready for the showers.

Father,

Like your grace that freely flows
You pour blessings on my soul.
You're grace is always sufficient
And I promise I won't let go.

If now Lord is my season
For You to richly bless me.
I 'll bow my head and lift my heart
And rejoice in revelry.

Brad McGill
All Rights Reserved

No comments:


Movie Faith Tracks Make Your E-mail a faith tool

button-interview.jpg
button-thelovedlose.jpg button-riches04.jpg cots234x60.gif

Use E-Cards to reach out to others