Fellowship & Friendship

Fellowship & Friendship
God's Love Comes Straight To The Heart

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I Want To Be Fat

Each morning everyone gathered as much as they needed. Ex. 16:21

Unfortunately in earthly terms our society has turned everything into eye catching beauty. Whether we gaze upon the opposite sex, a car or something else we lust for we look for an eye popping attraction.

For me, a heart that is fervent for Christ is beautiful. Show me someone that feasts on the word and is out of control in presenting the gospel and I am all ears. Show me a glutton for encouragement and I want to dine with them.

Yes, I want to fellowship with those who's earthly body is busting out at the seems for Christ. Lack of this means they are anorexic for Christ. They are shallow in their conversation, weak in their desire and short on spending time with Christ.

God has prepared a great feast to partake in. Come dine with me and let us indulge ourselves in His Son. Let's get fat together consuming Christ. Let us bring to the banquet table an appetite that can never be saturated. Be fat and over eat and watch how beautiful you become.

Father,

I want to be fat in consuming You.
I want to be a glutton
In everything that I do.

When people look at me
And see my belly showing
I hope that they will say
He can't stop growing.

May my appetite be evident
For all the world to see.
So they will want to be fat in You
And revel in their gluttony

No comments:


Movie Faith Tracks Make Your E-mail a faith tool

button-interview.jpg
button-thelovedlose.jpg button-riches04.jpg cots234x60.gif

Use E-Cards to reach out to others